tirsdag 19. oktober 2010

Last day at work!

Today I had my last day at my job. I have worked here for 1.5 years but have really a different job that I might go back too after maternity leave in January 2012. I would prefer to go back where I stopped today and perhaps I should, but it is still a long time before I have to diside!

We have had some very hectic weeks and we now can see that the room will not be finished before we go down to meet our baby. Our parents want to work a bit with the room before we get home. Regardless, it is not normal in Norway that the baby is in a separate room until they are 4-6 months so we have a lot of time.



We are heading to India on Thursday and lands in New Delhi on Friday morning! I looking forward to it and I am afraid, but most of all, I look forward to meeting this little person who has been in the belly of our dear surrogate.

Who are you, how do you look, would you feel comfortable with us? The questions are many and I can not answer some of them. I look forward to see this little person

.

Tomorrow we will buy the last things for the trip and we will pack and make the apartment ready for us to be long gone and I reckon that there are several friends and family who want to stay here while we are away.



So long.....

3 kommentarer:

  1. God tur vennen :) Jeg gleder meg til å høre mer, og ikke minst til å se mirakelet! Gled dere, det er fantastisk!

    God klem fra Linda

    SvarSlett
  2. Safe voyage and can't wait to see pictures of your new baby.

    SvarSlett
  3. Håp!Tusen takk :-)

    Paul, perhaps Y will se the baby live :-)

    SvarSlett